Friday, January 21, 2011

Artist's Statement

My coursework is inspired by the theme "Childhood". To me, my childhood was when I was the happiest as my life was very carefree then. Till now, I still miss my childhood a lot and thus I hope to incorporate it into my artwork.
My primary idea for my coursework was to showcase certain aspects of childhood through photography. However, taking into account that everyone's childhood is personal and very different from one another's, I want to do a scrapbook. This allows explanations for the photographs and also gives space for a story which might link the photographs better.

You can suggest any idea that you might have on how I can further develop my idea or tell me something memorable from your childhood, whether they are what you did, saw or heard.

Feel free to comment on this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment