Chocolate Cauldrons are boxed chocolates that are filled with Firewhiskey and presumably shaped like cauldrons.
I thought I would explain my blog URL, because it doesn't really make a lot of sense if you don't read Harry Potter. The Harry Potter series played an important part in my childhood and enriched my imagination greatly, which helped a lot in my art as I could let my creativity flow wildly.
This blog is created primarily because it was compulsory to, but this is a platform for me to showcase my art pieces that I have done. Through these posts I hope to learn from my past mistakes so that I can improve in my work. I'm more interested in photography (mainly because I can't really paint D:), thus I also hope that through posting some photos that I took I can improve my techniques and take better photographs in the future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment