Monday, March 21, 2011

Ideas needed!

As I've previously said, I am focusing on childhood memories for my coursework. At this moment, I need some ideas which I can work on so I will just ask a question:
What do you used to do as a kid?

it can be touching the mimosa plant and watch it close, climbing all over the playground etc etc.

you can still be doing these stuff haha.


please please comment :D THANKS :D

7 comments:

  1. tee hee.
    I used to ride bicycles, go to the playground, talk to my siblings more, run around the estate, not play computer, initiate pillow fights, poke my grandfather. And read. AND believe it or not, I attempted and failed to organize a few clubs. [I shall not cite examples.] .__.

    But mostly, I complained about being bored...

    I MISS THOSE DAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In those days when there were few swimming pools around, I used to look forward to going to the beach...

    Other simple things would be picking and collecting saga seeds, don't ask me for what but they just look so pretty in red...

    I am trying to introduce some of the more simple pleasures in life to my 6 and 4 yr old kids like catching prawns at Pierce Reservoir, flying kite, picking all sorts of seeds from the Nature Reserve etc... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seryeen:

    My childhood is spent doing all sorts of random things like climbing on everything in the playground. Since I'm the only child, I spent most of my play time in school. "Fighting" with other friends over petty things, talking useless crap, playing those oh-so-familiar hand games and basically just chasing around the whole school! Oh man I miss those days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm, hmm. It's a bit hard to recall what I did in the days when I was still *cough* young and innocent *cough*, but...

    Singing along to Channel 8 drama theme songs, catching snails, burning random stuff like leaves and sheets of paper in the backyard, playing with fire in general and playing "pretend" are some of the more memorable things I did. I used to be really close to my cousin, too.

    Well, those days were good, but I prefer the present because there are so many new things I've gained, learned and know that I should treasure... But oh well. :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ehh, what i used to do as a kid...

    hmm... from what i remember i used to fight with my siblings for toys xD watch tv, sing the theme songs of cartoons xD and hitting the coin across the table to see how far it can go ._.

    Spent time in kindergarten rolling on the floor randomly and playing with soft toys too ~ xDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things of my childhood:
    Flying kites, drawing with chalk on the road, playing hopscotch, country erasers, climbing on rooftops, running away from ants, building pillow forts, throwing soft toys at my siblings, picking some cottonish thing (till now I have no idea what the plant is called), jumping on the neighbour's trampoline, riding down the hill on a kick-scooter, crowding over a gameboy colour, climbing trees, sleeping...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I PLAYED WITH BARBIE DOLLS. \o/ I also had a plastic tea set thing, and I'd fill up the teapot with water and pour water for all my soft toys and drink it myself and call it a tea party.
    mmm I also ran around the neighbourhood and climbed around the playgrounds in weird and dangerous ways. plucked a LOT of those random wildflowers you see along the side of the roads... always ended up throwing them away orz

    ReplyDelete